About Me

My photo
My name is Lauren, I am a 23 year old wife, mother, student, employee, friend and CHRISTIAN! I believe in Jesus Christ and I know that as long as I believe in myself, the Lord will see me through! As far as my weightloss journey is concerned, I have always been a heavy girl! I was picked on when I was younger, my feelings were often hurt (KIDS ARE MEAN), and I wanted to change, but was always too LAZY to change. THUS BEING SAID, TODAY IS MY DAY!!! From this day forward, I vow to do everything in my power to be a healthy woman for not only my family and friends, BUT ALSO FOR ME!!! As I work towards my goal, I need all the prayers and support that I can get. Thank you in advance!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey BLOG Hey!!!

Yall know GOD IS TOO GOOD!!! He makes a way out of no way and he brings the unGodly to light! I have never had this much dislike or and nastiness for particular people. I mean the Lord really has a way of showing peoples true colors! From my expierence today, I have honestly learned to let go and trust God.

My Bible Verse of the day is;  We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.-- 2 Thessalonians 1:12 (NIV)

Also, one of my facebook friends wrote this status... Tell me what you think!!!
     ---Listen: You're not single, if you're not celibate...bcuz whoever you consummate with, has now become your spouse! #justsaying

HAIR TIP for the day: When it is hard for you to comb your afro, try combing it while washing it when you have conditioner in your hair. This will make it ALOT easier to comb it when you get out of the shower as well!

To say the least, it is pretty late and I need to go to bed!!! I have not been on my excersise grind, so I need to get back on track! Toodles until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment