About Me

My photo
My name is Lauren, I am a 23 year old wife, mother, student, employee, friend and CHRISTIAN! I believe in Jesus Christ and I know that as long as I believe in myself, the Lord will see me through! As far as my weightloss journey is concerned, I have always been a heavy girl! I was picked on when I was younger, my feelings were often hurt (KIDS ARE MEAN), and I wanted to change, but was always too LAZY to change. THUS BEING SAID, TODAY IS MY DAY!!! From this day forward, I vow to do everything in my power to be a healthy woman for not only my family and friends, BUT ALSO FOR ME!!! As I work towards my goal, I need all the prayers and support that I can get. Thank you in advance!!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today's Meals.

Today I ate petty good. I am trying to look at how much I eat as well as what I eat. I didn't have a "bad" day, but it wasn't great. This is what I ate.

Breakfast: Steak, egg, spinach, and feta cheese sandwich.
***It was a small piece of grilled steak, a 100 calorie bun, 1 small egg, sauteed spinach. I warmed my steak, while waking it, I sauteed my spinach in olive oil. One it was finished, I added the egg to the spinach. I put the spinach egg on the bun, topped with feta crumbles, and I ous the steak on top. YUMMY!!!

LUNCH: Chicken club salad.
Shredded lettuce, grilled chicken, cheese, Bacon bits, seedless red  grapes and honey dijon.

Dinner: Southwest potatoes with red beans and rice.
Cut potatoes in round pieces, fried them in veg oil, sprinkled with season salt and southwest seasoning.

For the red beans and rice, I made alot. 2 packages of smoked sausage, put the sausage in a pan and let it cook. I added a can of tomatoes, a can of Mexican charro beans, 2 cans of kidney beans with the bean juice and 2 without. I let it all simmer together. I put the beans over brown rice. It's Yummy.

I hope you find a meal that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment