About Me

My photo
My name is Lauren, I am a 23 year old wife, mother, student, employee, friend and CHRISTIAN! I believe in Jesus Christ and I know that as long as I believe in myself, the Lord will see me through! As far as my weightloss journey is concerned, I have always been a heavy girl! I was picked on when I was younger, my feelings were often hurt (KIDS ARE MEAN), and I wanted to change, but was always too LAZY to change. THUS BEING SAID, TODAY IS MY DAY!!! From this day forward, I vow to do everything in my power to be a healthy woman for not only my family and friends, BUT ALSO FOR ME!!! As I work towards my goal, I need all the prayers and support that I can get. Thank you in advance!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Red Wine....

So I'm in my server training at Carrabbas today, and I had to try red wine. I am not a wine drinker as it is, so tasting red wine had me gone for a minute or two. Of the for wines that I tasted, I really liked the J.Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet. It had a woody taste to it, but it was pretty good. If I'm out with my "adult friends", I would totally order it.

This cabernet would go really good with steak or chocolate. Like I said it was a very woody flavor and was very dry. The after taste was kinda like an oaky sweet tart. I really liked it though.

Anywho, this is my wine journey... Off to my food show!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a Red Wine person either, but I am going to try some while on vacation and I will consider any reccomendations you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete